This chrome shower water inlet comes with a 1.5m stainless steel hose and is best matched with a shower head & handheld spray (bought separately) to complete your shower station. It has a built-in diverter, making it easy to switch from top showerhead to hand shower and vice versa in a breeze.Read more
Contemporary Shower Rail Inlet
The Aquaperla Blaze Round Chrome Top Water Inlet Shower Rail (300mm H) is a modern piece made of solid brass that can brighten up your shower area. The curving angles at the top suits any contemporary bathroom with its sleek design and ease of use. This shower rail inlet is simple to install and easy to clean, and has a built-in diverter making it easy to switch between your choice of showerhead and hand shower (both are sold separately). The shower rail package includes a diverter, hose, and complete installation accessories.
- Chrome finish for that bright presence
- Modern design with sharp lines and slight curves
- Top water inlet with 1.5m long stainless steel hose
- Simple installation and easy cleaning
- Easy-to-use diverter for functionality
- 10-year warranty & 1-year labour warranty
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Material: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Height: 300mm
- Hose length: 1.5m stainless steel hose
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa (max.), 300-800kPa for best performance
- Temperature Rating: 80° C (max.), 5° degrees C (min.)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: Diverter, Shower Rail, Stainless Steel Hose, Installation Accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes