The Blaze Round Black Ceiling Shower Arm 200mm adds luxury to any bathroom. Enjoy your showers delivered through this shower arm that mounts on your bathroom ceiling. This impressive shower fixture is made of durable solid brass with a high-grade matte black finish. Easy to install and comes with a 10-year warranty and 1 year labour warranty.Read more
Affordable Luxury Shower
This modern shower arm is ceiling-mounted with a bold appearance and suits the smart renovator who's after a budget bathroom fixtures with quality. It is made of solid brass, has a matte black finish, and designed to impress. The Blaze Round Black Ceiling Shower Arm 200mm is a great buy as you pay less than what it costs in stores. The shower arm adds a luxurious feel to your bathroom and will help you achieve a modern shower.
- Modern round design
- Durable solid brass
- Bold matte black finish
- Simple installation
- Good value for money
- Australian standard
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Arm Length: 200mm
- Diameter: 25mm
- Base Plate: 50mm diameter
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Thread: Female end
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: 1*200mm Ceiling Shower Arm
Must be installed by a licensed plumber.
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes