A minimalist modern kitchen needs this bathroom basin mixer tap from Aquaperla, with its flat style and linear edges. This matte black kitchen sink mixer tap will stand out in your modern kitchen or instantly upgrade your laundry area. The height of this Blaze mixer tap allows you to wash larger pans with the extra space it gives.Read more
Contemporary Mixer Tap for Kitchen and Laundry
This Blaze Matte Black Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap from Aquaperla will fit right in most contemporary homes. With a solid brass construction and matte black finish, it is a durable piece of art once installed on your sink. The flat style with linear edges smoothly curves to the top to provide smooth water flow to your kitchen sink or laundry tub. This mixer tap features a ceramic cartridge technology that will last many years.
The Blaze range is popular for its geometric features and modern looks. Blaze tapware are distinctly contemporary, and compliant with Watermark and WELS standards.
Flat and geometric style
Solid brass with matte black finish
Simple to install
Ceramic cartridge technology
Fully compliant with Watermark and WELS standards
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T31284 (V)
Composition: Solid brass
Finish: Matte black
Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Warranty: 10-year warranty
Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes