This square handheld shower is a perfect match to the Blaze Square Black Top Water Inlet Shower Rail. It is highly durable and gives you an enjoyable shower indulgence. The solid brass build with matte black finish is a bold addition to your modern bathroom.Read more
Sleek and Durable Hand-Held Shower
The Aquaperla Blaze Matte Black Brass Square HandHeld Shower Spray Head lets you indulge in a luxury shower experience at a lower price. This durable hand held shower head is made of solid brass, and has a and sleek matte black finish couple with clean straight edges that suits a modern bathroom shower. This contemporary design will immediately upgrade your bathroom and let your family enjoy it for many years.
- Slim Shower Spray Head 35mm wide with 11 x 4 rubber nozzles
- Modern Square Design to blend with most shower fittings and bathroom fixtures
- Matte Black Finish is a bold statement in your shower and a sleek vibe in your bathroom
- Solid Brass Build ensures durability and long
- Australian Standard and 10-Year Warranty gives you peace of mind and quality assurance
- Length: 200mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Package Contents: 1 x Square Handheld Shower Spray Head
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes