This bathroom basin mixer tap radiates a contemporary character with its flat style and curving edges. A matte black goose neck mixer that will add sheen to your kitchen or and instantly upgrade your laundry area, it has a waterfall-like flow ideal for modern sinks.Read more
Bold and Durable for Less
This Blaze Gooseneck Matte Black Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap from Aquaperla will fit right in most contemporary homes. With a solid brass build and matte black finish, it is a long-lasting thing of beauty. The flat gooseneck shape curves along the top provides a waterfall-like flow as you use this mixer in your kitchen or laundry. It also has a 360-degree swivel spout that allows flexibility. This mixer tap features a ceramic cartridge technology that you can rely on for long years ahead. Select this piece for your sink if you want a more affordable upgrade.
Flat gooseneck shape
Brass with matte black finish
360-degree swivel spout
Simple to install
35mm ceramic cartridge
Fully compliant with Watermark and WELS standards
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32063 (V)
- Height: 320mm
- Length: 160mm
- Weight: 1.95kg
- Composition: Solid brass
- Finish: Matte black
- Cartridge: 35mm Ceramic cartridge
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- With Filter System?: No
- Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes