This square handheld shower is a perfect match to the Blaze Square Chrome Top Water Inlet Shower Rail. It is highly durable and gives you an enjoyable shower indulgence. The solid brass build with chrome finish is a suitable addition to your modern bathroom.Read more
Durable Hand Shower - Sleek Square Style
The Aquaperla Blaze Chrome Brass Square HandHeld Shower Spray Head provides an affordable shower experience in your bathroom. This hand shower head has a solid brass construction that will you will last, with a chrome finish and clean straight edges that suits a modern bathroom. The modern design will instantly upgrade your shower area at a lower price.
- Slim Shower Spray Head 35mm wide with 11 x 4 rubber nozzles
- Modern Square Design to blend with most shower fittings and bathroom fixtures
- Chrome Finish is a classic presence in your shower area with a sleek vibe
- Solid Brass Build ensures durability that will last a long time
- Australian Standard and 10-Year Warranty gives you peace of mind and quality assurance
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 5400
- WELS Rated: 3 (> 7.5 but, 8.0 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S12636
- Length: 200mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Package Contents: 1 x Square Handheld Shower Spray Head
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes