A stylish waterfall spout from Aquaperla will give a graceful glide of water to your bath or bathroom basin. Water stream from this modern spout is like a natural spring and provides a relaxing experience. The spout widens out so you can enjoy a free flow of water to your bathroom basin or your bath.Read more
A Bathroom Spout with a Sleek Vibe for a Relaxing Experience
The Aquaperla Blaze Black Waterfall Bathtub/Basin Wall Spout will fill your bath via a gliding water stream just like a natural spring. The spout's relaxing vibe will calm you as water flows gracefully out onto your hands or body. This stylish spout has a minimalist look and a matte black finish to add boldness. Combine it with any modern bath or contemporary basin when you upgrade your bathroom.
- Recommended for domestic, commercial, or hotel use
Durable solid brass body with a matte black finish
Watermark approved and complies with AS/NZS 3718
Simple wall-mount installation, with complete parts
Easy to clean and care for
Width at base: 91mm
Width at wide end: 123mm
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Matte Black
Pressure Rating: 500kPa maximum, 150kPa to 500kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 75 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
WELS Registration: Not applicable
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes