This square wall-mounted shower/bath mixer with diverter is boldly styled for your modern bathroom. Built to last with a solid brass body and matte black finish, this wall mixer has a convenient lever for good water flow control and a drip-free ceramic disc cartridge that does the job inside. It is fully certified to Australia's Watermark standards and WELS water ratings.Read more
Stylish & Durable
The Aquaperla Blaze Black Bath/Shower Mixer Diverter will make a bold statement in your bathroom with its square corners and smooth straight edges plus a matte black finish. This wall mixer is built for durability with a solid brass body and a drip-free ceramic cartridge. It has a simple-to-use single lever and a diverter button that easily allows you to switch from bath to shower and vice versa.
- Single Lever Mixer for a minimalist feel
- Diverter button for easy switching to bath/shower
- Sleek Square Design to suit any modern bathroom
- Durable Solid Brass that will last a lifetime
- Matte Black Finish for that sleek and bold look
- Australian Standard and Watermark certified
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Height: 180mm
- Width: 130mm
- Weight: 1.95kg
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Matte Black
- Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300-800kPa recommended
- Temperature Rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Warranty: 10 Years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes