This contemporary mixer and spout combo has a highly reliable ceramic disk, giving you both style and function in one product. The matte black finish goes perfectly with the intense edges. This Blaze wall mixer with spout from Aquaperla will fit right in place in any modern bathroom.Read more
Bold and Sleek Wall Mixer with Spout
The Aquaperla Blaze Black Bathtub/Basin Wall Mixer With Spout is a standout modern tapware with smart looks and bold lines. The spout-wall mixer integration is in keeping with the minimalist style, and will keep your area clear and easier to clean. This matte black tapware will upgrade in your bathroom, whether you use it on your bathtub or basin, and will give you peace of mind for a long time.
- Latest minimalist design
- Easy-grip solid handle
- Solid brass composition
- Premium matte black finish
- WELS-rated and Watermark approved
Base plate: 80mm x 200mm
Composition: Solid Brass
Finish: Matte Black
Pressure Rating: 1000kPa maximum, 300kPa to 800kPa for best performance
Temperature Rating: 80° C maximum, 5° C minimum
Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
WELS Registration: T32194, rated 6 stars, 4L/min., License Number 1752
Warranty: 10 years
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes