A relaxing shower at the end of your day is better with this matte black shower head. The stylish square design and 100 rainshower nozzles brings you a natural rain shower experience. This shower head will definitely pep up any contemporary bathroom.Read more
Modern and Durable Rain Shower Indulgence
The Aquaperla Black Rainfall Brass Shower Head 200mm is made of solid brass and finished in matte black, giving you durability and modernity at the same time. It is a square shower head with a 10x10 nozzle grid that provides a natural and gentle rain shower experience. The shower head is simple to install and has a swivel ball joint that's adjustable to your need. This shower fixture is a great combination to any matte black shower arm, which together will give a luxury shower and a perfect addition as you upgrade your bathroom.
- Delicate Rain Drops for a shower indulgence from 100 shower nozzles
- Modern Square Design in a 200mm x 200mm shower head
- Matte Black Finish is a bold highlight in any bathroom
- Solid Brass construction will last a lifetime in your bathroom
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS Rated: 3 (> 7.5 but <= 9.0), 9 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: S14080 (V)
- Length & Width: 200mm x 200mm
- Thickness: 8mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Rain Nozzles: 10 x 10 nozzles
- Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Solid Brass
- Warranty: 10 Year Warranty, 1 Year Labour Warranty
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes