This 1.5m black hose is the perfect replacement for your old and worn kitchen tap pull out hose. Made from braided nylon and EPDM rubber, it will provide years of service in your modern kitchen sink.Read more
Durable Pull-Out Hose
The Aquaperla Black Kitchen Tap Pull Out Hose will be a long-lasting replacement when your old kitchen pull out mixer hose is now too much worn and almost broken. It is 1.5m long and made from braided nylon and EPDM rubber, a high-density material that will endure years of use.
- Durable and will last a long time
- 1.5m hose will be an efficient help in your kitchen sink tasks
- Bold black color
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Material: Braided nylon surface, EPDM rubber outside
- Finish: Black
- Length: 1.5m
- Connector: G 1/2" and another is 10mm*1mm
- Package includes: 1x 1500mm kitchen tap pull out hose
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes