The Ascend Square Chrome Gooseneck Wall Shower Arm will add modern style to your contemporary bathroom. Enjoy your shower with this durable solid brass shower arm with quality chrome finish. This is a perfect match to the latest stylish showerheads and a stunning statement in your shower area.Read more
Shower in Stylish Luxury
This wall-mounted gooseneck shower arm is a smart renovator's choice for modernity and style. It is made of solid brass for strength and finished in chrome for beauty. The Ascend Square Chrome Gooseneck Wall Shower Arm is a perfect choice when shopping for a shower arm that gives you value for money. Add some style to your shower area without breaking your budget with this gooseneck shower arm from Aquaperla.
- Wall-mounted shower arm
- Stylish gooseneck design
- Durable solid brass
- Elegant chrome finish
- Simple installation
- Good value for money
- Australian standard
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3662
- WELS compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
- Arm Length: 340mm
- Arm Height: 325mm
- Composition: Solid Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Thread: G 1/2" female end wall connector
- Warranty: 10 years
- Package Contents: 1*Gooseneck Shower Arm
Must be installed by a licensed plumber.
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes