Aquaperla’s low-profile black kitchen mixer tap is an all-around classical tapware made for price-smart renovators. It is extra long but not bulky with a 360-degree swivel spout that can reach the middle of larger sinks. This is an economical choice that is modern and durable.Read more
Affordable Style and Durability
The Ascend Single Lever Kitchen Mixer Tap - Matte Black from Aquaperla is good for most Australian kitchen sinks. It is made from brass with a black finish, with a classic design and soft edges. The 360-degree swivel spout is extra long and can reach the middle of larger sinks to simplify washing.
A contemporary mixer tap for your kitchen or laundry, this will add some sophistication to your kitchen while remaining within budget. The soft edges and the black finish exude a solid look with a fluid feel. Your kitchen will become easier to use with this standard mixer tap.
- Minimalist streamline design
- Solid brass with electroplated black finish
- Low profile 360-degree swivel spout
- Simple installation
- 35mm Ceramic cartridge
- ABS plastic temperature icon
- Full compliance with Watermark and WELS standards
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 6 star, 4 litres per minute flow restrictor installed in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration: T32058 (V)
- Height: 145mm
- Length: 250mm
- Composition: Solid brass
- Finish: Black
- Cartridge: 35mm Ceramic cartridge
- Maximum operating pressure = 1000kPa (best used at 300-800kPa)
- Temperature rating: 80 degrees C maximum, 5 degrees C minimum
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Package Contents: 1*tap, 2*water hoses, accessories
AQUAPERLA provides 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber.
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product. Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) must be provided.
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by:
- Unsuitable or improper use
- The purchaser has attempted to modify or repair the product.
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Installation or part installation by the purchaser or any person other than a LICENSED PLUMBER or tradesperson licensed to install this product.
- Normal wear and tear
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes