This Aguzzo® Vertical Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade 304 grade stainless steel. Its compact width and vertical construction makes it popular for smaller spaces, yet it can still hold up to three towels on its hooks.
Efficient - Only 110 watts power consumption!
Polishes stainless steel finish - complements all contemporary styled bathrooms
Bottom Wired EZY FIT - easy to install
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Vertical Heated Towel Rail has a single square bar and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. Its three hooks provide ample room for hanging and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders, Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel.
- Contemporary - square bars with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges
- Compact - Its vertical construction takes up less space, and is perfect for small bathrooms
- Concealed wiring or plug-in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs for easy installation in all positions
- Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with a single horizontal bar with multiple hooks, your towels will warm fast
- Full stainless steel - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Polished stainless steel finish - a sleek polished look that will compliment your bathroom
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 130mm width; 1400mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tube is 30mm x 30mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Construction: 100% heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded: superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Dual wired on left and right side for simple installation
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.