This Aguzzo® Vertical Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade 304 grade stainless steel. Its 200mm width and vertical construction makes it popular for smaller spaces, yet it can still hold multiple towels on its hooks.
Efficient - Only 110 watts power consumption!
Matte black finish - complements all contemporary styled bathrooms
Bottom Wired EZY FIT - easy to install
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Vertical Heated Towel Rail has a double square bar and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 200mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. Its hooks provide ample room for hanging and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders, Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The bold matte black finish stainless steel will match all your modern black bathware too.
- Contemporary - square bars with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges
- Compact - only 200mm wide with vertical construction
- Concealed wiring or plug in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs for easy installation in all positions
- Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with a single horizontal bar with multiple hooks, your towels will warm fast
- Full stainless steel - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Matte black finish - an elegant black finish that will not peel or bubble like other coated steel
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 200mm width; 1400mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Construction: 100% heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded: superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Bottom wired on right side for simple installation
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.