This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail fits two standard towels side by side. Its 10 x round polished horizontal bars provide high heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. This new design includes the Aguzzo Ezy Fit installation system - so concealing the wiring is a breeze. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel.Read more
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has round bars and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 600mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. The 10 horizontal bars provide plenty of hanging room and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The elegant matte black finish stainless steel will match all your chrome bathware too.
- Contemporary - round bars with clean straight lines that complement any round style bathware ranges
- Compact - only 600mm wide yet plenty of storage with 10 heated bars
- Concealed wiring or plug-in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs on both left and right for easy installation in all positions
- Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with 10 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- Full stainless steel - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Matte black finish - a striking matte black finish that matches modern designed bathrooms
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 600mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm, Horizontal rails are Ø17mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Dual wired on left and right side for simple installation
- Construction: 100% heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded: superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.