This Aguzzo® Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade 304-grade stainless steel. Its 750mm width makes it popular for smaller spaces, and its generous 5 rails will accommodate a number of towels to keep warm!
Efficient - Only 78 watts power consumption!
Matte Black finish - an elegant matte black finish - will not peel or bubble like other coated finishes
Dual Wired EZY FIT - wired on left and right, easy to install
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has square bars and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 750mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. The 5 horizontal bars provide plenty of hanging room and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The stainless steel with an elegant matte black finish will match all your modern bathware too.
- Contemporary - square bars with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges
- Compact - only 750mm wide yet plenty of storage with 5 heated bars
- Concealed wiring or plug-in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs on both left and right for easy installation in all positions
- Efficient- Only 78 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with 5 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- Full stainless steel - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Matte Black finish - an elegant matte black finish - will not peel or bubble like other coated finishes
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 750mm width; 700mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30mm, Horizontal rails are 19mm deep x 19mm high
- Power: 240V - 78 watts. Includes 1.5m white power cord and plug
- Installation: Can be plugged-in or concealed wired - see installation instructions below
- Control: Must be controlled by a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Construction: 100% heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded: superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Dual wired on left and right side for simple installation
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick