This Aguzzo® Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade 304 grade stainless steel. Its 900mm width makes it popular for smaller spaces, and its generous 8 rails will accommodate a number of towels to keep warm!
Efficient - Only 110 watts power consumption!
Matte Black finish - an elegant matte black finish - will not peel or bubble like other coated finishes
Dual Wired EZY FIT - wired on left and right, easy to install
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has round bars and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 900mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. The 8 horizontal bars provide plenty of hanging room and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders, Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The stainless steel with an elegant matte black finish will match all your modern bathware too.
- CONTEMPORARY - Round bars with clean straight lines that complement any round style bathware ranges
- COMPACT - Only 900mm wide yet plenty of storage with 8 heated bars
- CONCEALED WIRING OR PLUG-IN - Plug-in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- EASY INSTALL - Ezy Fit installation plugs on both left and right for easy installation in all positions
- EFFICIENT - Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- HIGH SURFACE AREA - With 10 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- FULL STAINLESS STEEL - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic
- FULLY WELDED - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps
- SAFE - Full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- BOLD - An elegant matte black finish - will not peel or bubble like other coated finishes
- WATERPROOF - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 900mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm, Horizontal rails are Ø17mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Construction: 100% heavy-duty 304 Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded: superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Wiring: Plug-in or conceal wiring. Dual wired on the left and right side for simple installation
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
Installation: Choose to "Plug In" or "Conceal Wire"
You have two installation options:
(1) Plug In - Simply attach to wall and plug in the power cord to a power point
(2) Conceal Wire - Have your electrician hard wire the provided cord and EZY-FIT plug to power source and suitable switch or timer (sold separately). When you are ready to install simply plug the product into the EZY-FIT plug, which is concealed inside the wall bracket) and attach product to wall!
Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.