This Aguzzo® Heated Towel Rail is constructed from heavy grade stainless steel. Its 600mm width makes it popular for smaller spaces, and its generous 15 rails will accommodate a number of towels to keep warm! Its luxury "Brushed Nickel Finish" matches the latest contemporary brushed nickel bathroom tapware. Its compact 600mm width is popular for smaller walls and bathrooms, and its 10 horizontal rails will accommodate a number of towels to keep warm.Read more
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has flat bars and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 600mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. The 15 horizontal bars provide plenty of hanging room and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails, Aguzzo® rails are made from thick heavy duty stainless steel. This provides a more durable product and heat retention is much better due to the thicker steel.
The luxury "Brushed Nickel Finish" is achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and applying a specialist durable clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel. This finish perfectly matches the Brushed Nickel Finish of contemporary designer bathroom tapware.
- Contemporary - flat bars with clean straight lines that complement any classic style bathware ranges
- Compact - only 600mm wide yet plenty of storage with 15 heated bars
- Concealed wiring or plug-in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs on both left and right for easy installation in all positions
- Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with 15 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- Full stainless steel - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Brushed Nickel finish - achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and then applying a hard wearing clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel to the touch
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom
- Dimensions: 600mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are 30mm x 30mm, Horizontal rails are 15mm depth x 30mm high
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Dual wired on left and right side for simple installation
- Construction - 100% heavy duty Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.