This electric heated towel rack by Aquaperla has 4 horizontal square bars made of high-quality stainless steel. It is 500mm wide, perfect for smaller spaces but has enough room to keep towels dry and warm at only 50W power consumption. This can be plugged in on the left or right side.Read more
Item dispatched in 1 - 3 business days.
All our products are stocked in Australia and are ready to ship to you.
Modern Electric Heated Towel Rail
The Aquaperla Electric Heated Towel Rack provides a convenient and energy-efficient way to keep your towels dry and fresh. This heated towel rail will match modern bathroom interiors because of its 4 horizontal square bars in an elegant matte black finish. It’s made of long-lasting stainless steel and has a surface temperature hot enough to dry your towels in a short amount of time. The compact size is perfect for smaller spaces. Because it is non-liquid filled, there’s no risk of leaks and it is much easier to install. An IP55 rating means it is splashproof, suitable for moist environments.
Reliable Electric Heated Towel Rail
- ENDURING - Made from durable Stainless Steel used in kitchen sinks so it is surely rust-resistant
- MODERN - Matte black finishes look sophisticated - suitable for modern bathrooms
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT - Save on energy bills as its power consumption is only at 50W. Get warm hygienic towels at just the right surface temperature.
- COMPACT - Even small spaces can have luxurious heated towel rails
- EASY - Electric heated towel rails are easier to install by a qualified electrician. It is also easy to clean – just use a damp soft cloth.
- SAFE - Has an IP55 rating and no risk of leaks since it is non-liquid filled
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Width: 500mm
- Depth: 120mm
- Height: 520mm
- Rails: 4 horizontal square bars
- Surface Temperature: 53-58ºC
- Rated Voltage: AC220-240V 50HZ
- Power: 50W
- Power line: 1.2m
- Plug Side: Can be plugged in on the left or right side
- IP Rating: IP55 (Protection against moisture)
- Warranty: 10-year warranty and 1-year labour warranty
- Compliance: Australian Approved and complies with electrical safety standards. Meets SAA certification
Must be installed by a qualified electrician. Use a damp, soft cloth to clean the warmer. No detergents or chemicals to be used.